Okhai OlaghereDirector of Operations
- Supervised the Immigration and ancillary services process and provided quality business solutions to several high profile corporate clients – Dresser-Rand, Statoil, Calabar Media City (Ebonylife TV), Pressure Control (GE), Coca-Cola, JC International, etc.
- Involved in the negotiation and sealed the deals of high performing businesses such as British American Tobacco, Airtel, AMCON, etc.
- Immigration Process Audit of British American Tobacco, Okomu Oil Palm Company, Brunel Energy, etc.
- Consultation and Office set-up for several business organizations including Odilum Technologies Limited, Hotel Bon Voyage Limited, Krishna Wireless, etc.
- Responsible for the coordination of Visa Advisory and Logistics Services to several business organizations – Reckitt Benkiser, Mckinsey & Co, Ford Foundation, etc.
Okhai is a Lawyer by profession. Her working career began with the law firm of Adebusoye & Oteniya before moving to the banking sector where she worked with Equity Bank, which later merged with Intercontinental Bank. Her banking career spanned a period of over 13 years working in various roles and rising to manage several departments including Treasury, Business Development and Electronic Banking.
She thereafter had a brief stint in the aviation industry where she pioneered and managed the Customer Service department as the General Manager, Customer Service of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.
“There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.“
— Seth Godin
Okhai joined Fosad Consulting in 2007 as the Lead of the Expatriate and Allied Services department where she was involved in managing a number of high performing clients in the Oil and Gas, Telecoms, Products, Financial, and several other industries in Nigeria. She held this position with dexterity whilst ensuring that the department experienced increasing growth within the organization. In 2013, she rose to the position of a Director and is currently the Director of Operations in charge of various departments.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: