Date: 29th Oct 2021 / ADMISSION: TBD
Emotions, feelings and behavioral manifestation is the core of every human being. Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a person’s ability to perceive, understand and manage emotions – their own and those of other people. It is one of the most important abilities we possess. It is very important for job success inter-personal relationships in the workplace. Managers who are not emotionally intelligent are not very effective. For leadership positions, competencies in emotional intelligence account for a major percentage of what sets outstanding managers apart from the average. This course takes managers through not just being intelligent, but the need to be emotionally intelligent. Participants will be equipped to play a strategic role in inspiring teams to peak performance and achieve organizational and project leadership success.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the concept and benefits of Emotional Intelligence.
- Identify and develop strategies to manage emotional states at work.
- Understand the dynamics of emotional states and their consequences.
- Contract and manage work relationships that would impact positively on the organization.
- Deploy the power of Emotional Intelligence in relationship management.
- Manage communication, conflict resolution and adaptability skills proficiently.
- Understand how emotions can influence thoughts, behavior, goals, decision-making, and work/personal relationships
- Overview of Emotional Intelligence
- The Five Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Social Skills/ Nurturing Relationship
- Applying the Competencies
- Choice and Control Model
- Outcome Thinking
- Dealing with Individual Challenges
- Action Plans