Date: 26th Nov 2021 / ADMISSION: TBD
In the evolving world of business where things seem to be changing on a daily basis with new developments arising over successive generations, good public speaking cannot be underplayed. Making a presentation goes beyond standing on a podium and flipping through slides, the most critical outcome of a public speech is your ability to give a persuasive and convincing speech in the chosen subject matter.
This course is designed to assist participants to become skilled, articulate, confident, and passionate about public speaking. It presents the essential knowledge and skills required for an effective speech.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Power up their language
- Improve their communication skills
- Conquer their fear and anxiety for public speaking
- Make a connection with their audience through new-found confidence and presence
- Build rapport
- Learn to control and use their voice, sound interesting and achieve results
- Develop thier own personal pathway to becoming a unique and inspiring public speaker
- Understand that the best public speaking comes from being you as opposed to being someone else.
- Deliver a speech professionally with style.
- Understanding your own attitude towards public speaking and developing the appreciation for the characteristics of effective presenters.
- Doing it in a way that pleases the audience.
Overcoming Public Speaking Phobia
- Overcoming your fear
- Developing confidence
- Preparing oneself
- Knowing the presentation environment and audience
- Initial Planning; the basic structure of your speech
The Art of Commanding Attention
- Drawing out your talent
- Getting insight on your impact.
- Projecting your personality
- Being comfortable with your slides/notes.
- Making your speech convincing
Adding Unique Variety, Interest, Emphasis
- Encouraging audience participation
- Handling questions and answers
- Role play
- Pace setting
- Leaving a memorable impression