Date: 19th Nov 2021 / ADMISSION: TBD
Having a big pipeline of “prospects” is typically seen as desirable. The more prospects you put into the pipeline, the more will eventually emerge as customers. At least that’s the theory, and the theory is partially true. Some of the people you put in the pipeline will become customers. The question is, “How many will be customers and how long will it take for them to materialize from the other end of the pipe.”
Even the most effective selling strategies will have minimal impact when applied to opportunities that don’t deserve the time and effort. By being more selective about whom you allow in your pipeline and how long you allow them to remain there, you just may close more sales more quickly.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret prospect needs by conducting a needs analysis
- Master active listening techniques to better connect and understand the sales process
- Manage the sales process by understanding where the sale is
- Understand how to keep the momentum moving forward, master Sales Psychology 101.
- Negate competitor quotes while remaining professional
- Deliver presentations that sell, handle objections professionally and master highly effective closing techniques
- Follow-up to develop long-term relationships and future business set goals that motivate
- Manage sales database effectively