Date: 5th Nov 2021 / ADMISSION: TBD
An organization is only as good as its people, and the people are only as good as the training and development they receive. The main focus of Human Resources is to ensure that development fits in with the organizational requirements to ensure competitive advantage. This course will outline the strategic importance of organizational development, identify and develop key personnel, as well as increase overall performance in your organization. Having highly developed people in line with a clear business strategy becomes a unique differentiator in the ever-competitive and demanding market.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the strategic role of training and development in an organisation
- Define and develop key personnel and talent in the organisation
- Understand methods to employ to ensure sustainable development whilst ensuring value for money and ROI (Return on Investment)
- Understand methodologies/ techniques to develop people for increased performance
- Understand key areas to communicate to ensure business alignment and buy-in is achieved.
- Understand strategic succession plansCourse Outline
- The Strategic role of Organisational Development (OD)
- Aligning Training and Development to Meet Business Objectives
- Developing Key Personnel
- Managing Organisational and Individual Performance
- Measuring ROI
- Strategic Succession Planning